NeoMetrix Expands 3D Printer Farm with Markforged Onyx One 3D Printer
The Markforged Onyx One is a professional grade desktop 3D printer which produces parts on carbon fiber filled nylon. It offers engineering grade results in at an entry level price point.
According to Dan Perreault, President of NeoMetrix, "We consistently find ourselves short of bandwidth when we receive a large order for Markforged 3D printed parts. The addition of the Onyx One expands our capacity at a very reasonable cost."
The surface finish is bang on, but what really makes them impressive is the inherent strength. Compared to other desktop level, single build material machines, the Onyx One is fantastic and the parts should stand up to some pretty heavy abuse. It's stronger, stiffer and operates at higher temperatures.
The Onyx One joins the other 3D printers in the NeoMetrix Arsenal, including:
• Markforged X7 - Industrial Composite 3D Printer
• Markforged Mark 2 - Desktop Composite 3D Printer
• Markforged Metal X - Industrial Metal 3D Printer
• BigRep Studio - Large format 3D Printer
• 3D Systems Projet 2500 - High Accuracy, High Resolution 3D Printer
• Stratasys uPrint SE Plus - Office Friendly FDM Printer
NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc. (www.3dscanningservices.net)
NeoMetrix also offers engineering consulting and technical services that focus on assisting clients with improving product quality and reducing design cycles.