Elite Capital International: Major Indices, Gold and Oil prices dipped while Treasuries are up
Concern about the Russian vaccine regulatory approval has contributed on the risk rally in the session of global market today.
Other contributors of the dipped are tech giants Facebook, Amazon and Netflix who struggled to bounce back. Facebook and Amazon both fell more than 2% while Netflix slumped by 3%.
Gold is down again, marking its fifth consecutive day dipped pulling back the price to 1k price range per ounce.
Here are the main movements on the Global Market this Tuesday:
- The S&P 500 quite fell around -26.77 or -0.8% to 3,333.70 as of 4:00p.m. New Yorks time. Marking its first lost for the past 7 days.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Averages also dipped with -104.53 points change or -0.38% to 27,686.91.
- Nasdaq Composite decreased for the second time this week with -183.53 points lost or --1.69% to 10,782.82.
- The MSCI All-Country World Index decreased 0.1% to 563.77.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note advances with 6 basis points to 0.6407%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond gained about 8 basis points to 1.3252%.
- The yield on the two-year has no to little change to 0.157%.
- Britain's 10-year yield climbed about seven basis points to 0.2.
- Germany's 10-year yield increased with five basis points to 0.48
- Gold fell short with -103.02 points change or 5.35% lost to $1,926.07 an ounce. Recording its biggest lost for the past two months.
- Silver is also down by -3.31 points or -12.78% to $25.92 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude dipped by -0.33 point or -0.79% to $41.61 per barrel.
- Brent crude decreased -0.49 point less or -1.09% to $44.50 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index has no to little change with less 0.01% to $93.52 per share.
- The Japanese yen depreciated 0.5% to 106.54 per dollar, the weakest in more than two weeks on the largest fall in more than a week.
- The euro was little changed at $1.1733, the weakest in almost two weeks.
For more updates in finances and stock market visit us at Elite Capital International Limited - https://elitecapitalinternational.com/
Elite Capital International Limited