Palm Beach Dentist Refutes Today's Dangerous WHO COVID Announcement
By: Mitchel Josephs, DDS
Dentists, including Dr. Mitchell Josephs (https://palmbeachdentist.com/
Dr. Josephs, who has been practicing for three decades, re-assures patients by detailing what they can expect when going to the dentist in a COVID-19 world:
* Dentists and staff are wearing full personal protective equipment (more than they usually wear and changed frequently);
* Screening patients regarding recent travel;
* Temperatures are taken twice (entering building and at office);
* Anything that is not a cleanable surface or easily disinfected is removed from the office/waiting room;
* Only one person in the waiting room at a time with appointments spaced as appropriate;
* Chair-side checklists that include procedures for dentists and staff while in individual operatory rooms and until the patient's room is cleaned and disinfected;
* Disposable tips for equipment are used for staff and patients' protection and safety.
Additionally, some dentists around the country have added the extra-oral suction device to their practice offerings, including Dr. Josephs. The device functions like a vacuum cleaner to remove aerosols from the air. Studies show 99 percent of aerosols are removed by using the extra-oral suction device.
Video of extra-oral suction devices in Palm Beach Dentist office here: https://www.dropbox.com/
Learn more here https://palmbeachdentist.com/
Dr. Josephs is available for interviews to explain and demonstrate what patients can expect at the dentist's office and why listening to today's WHO announcement is not a good idea.