News By Tag
News By Location
Vero Beach Recreation For Everyone
Known for its wonderful weather and warm water, this community has more to offer than just sandy beach lines. In fact, there's a lot to see and do in and around Vero Beach, some of it might even surprise you.
By: Coldwell Banker Paradise
Although it's namesake is its main attraction, there's a lot more to this area than sand and surf. so, let's take a look at some of the top recreational activities in and around Vero Beach:
• 1. Downtown activities. Here's something that surprises people -- Vero Beach has a unique downtown area that includes niche boutiques, quaint eateries, retail shops, and most of them are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
• Hit the links or the court. For those who like golf or tennis, Vero Beach delivers with no fewer than three of each. Of course, being in Florida, there are many more golf courses and tennis courts in the surrounding communities.
• Get out on the beach. Obviously, Vero Beach is known for its beach. And there's no denying it's a lot of fun to spend the day out in the sand and surf.
• Take to the waves. If you prefer a bit more adventure, there's always powerboating, sailing, parasailing, fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, and much more to experience out on the water.
• Visit the McKee Botanical Garden. There's an expansive 18 acres of gorgeous landscape to explore here and it's a wonderful way to spend an afternoon or even a quiet evening.
• Experience some arts and culture. If you like arts and culture, Vero Beach also delivers, with the Vero Beach museum of art, Indian River citrus museum, Indian River historical society, and the halstrom house pineapple plantation, just to name a few.
As you can plainly see, Vero Beach truly does have something for everyone. For more information about renting a home or selling your home, please contact Brendan Maughan and his team at http://teamparadisepropertymanagement.com/