"Stillness In My PPE" A Published Prompt Journal to Serve As A Companion During the Pandemic
A Guided Journal for Praise, Prayer, and Enlightenment (PPE) During Pandemics
By: ATG Coaching and Consulting, LLC
Stillness In My PPE: A Guided Journal for Praise, Prayer, and Enlightenment During Pandemics, regardless of your religious affiliation, is an invitation to reflect on your journey through your various seasons of pandemics (dis-eases) and joys (eases) — the dichotomies of life. Whether your pandemic dichotomy is:
• Racial injustice cutting your breath off and breathing easier because the world finally hears you
• Divorce feeling isolation and solitude/peace
• Facing an empty nest feeling a loss of identity and finding who you are underneath parenting
• Losing a job and sense of identity and finding a new identity and a way to make a living by living your passion
To help readers access the treasures within, this guided journal is filled with moving thought-provoking verses, questions, prompts, and practices to help them reflect on their story in their own voice as only they can tell. Readers are prompted by, Melonie B. Garrett, an International Coach Federation Master Certified Coach and owner of ATG Coaching & Consulting, LLC. These jewels within have always been there and gone unnoticed because of the busyness and noise of life. Readers are already saying:
· "I read through the journal last night and what a gift. I absolutely loved the section on my beautiful cracks"
· "I read the description. I could feel the tug of the spirit within - loss of job and identity versus finding a new identity."
For More Information See:
Melonie B. Garrett, MCC, MSOD