News By Tag
News By Location
Redwood Capital Management Limited: Nasdaq Composite fell short but remained at 11,000, Gold dropped
Nasdaq Composite fell rapidly on today's session after tech giants such as Amazon, Netflix, Microsoft and Apple dipped simultaneously.
The remaining major indices remained positive though. The Dow gained around 40 points while S&P 500 rise a bit with 2.1 points.
Gold index and oil prices loss a bit but treasuries are up, while currencies are rallied mixed.
Here are the main movements on the Global Stock Market;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average has 46.36 points or 0.17% advanced to 27,433.34.
- Nasdaq Composite is down with -97.09 points or -0.87% to 11,010.98.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index rose 0.3%.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index declined 1.3%.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note is up to 0.549%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond advanced quite a bit to 1.214%.
- Britain's 10-year yield raised three basis points to 0.14%.
- Germany's 10-year yield jumps at least two basis points to -0.51%.
- Gold fell short with -37.89 points or -1.86% changes to $2,032.16 an ounce.
- Silver is down by -1.06 points or -3.62% to $28.30 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude loss 0.73 points or -0.74% to $41.22 per barrel.
- Brent crude dipped quite a bit with 0.69 points loss or -1.53% to $44.40 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index increased with 0.62 points change or 0.67% to $93.39 per share.
- The Japanese yen weakened 0.4% to 105.96 per dollar.
- The euro sank 0.8% to $1.1786.
For now you may browse more on Redwood Capital Management Limited - https://redwoodcapitalmanagementltd.com/
Redwood Capital Management Limited