Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
COVID-19 act as a Catalyst in the Growth of Respiratory Devices Market
According to MarkNtel Advisors' research report "Asia Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market Analysis, 2020", the Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Device Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 30% during 2020-25.
View Report: https://bit.ly/
"Asia-Pacific Digital Respiratory Medical Device Market Analysis, 2020" provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for digital Respiratory Medical Device providers across the region. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This would help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies.
Impact of Covid-19
The grappling situation and continuous rise in death toll is accentuating the demand for respiratory devices as the patients dealing with this novel disease are found to have an acute breathing problem. This would have a sudden rise in the procurement of respiratory devices both by the government and private sector under healthcare services. Several Governments and other healthcare providers have planned capacity expansion in terms of the number of beds to cope up with the increasing COVID-19 cases. Moreover, both the market stakeholders are anticipated to increase precautionary spending, which would result in increased number of digital respiratory devices.
• By Product (Therapeutic Devices, Diagnostics Monitoring Devices, Consumables and Accessories Respiratory Therapy Wearable Medical Device, Disposals),
• By End-User (Home Care and Hospitals & Clinics)
• By Indication (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Apnea, Asthma, Infectious Disease),
• By Country (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia),
• By Company (3M, Cohero Health, Novartis, Glenmark, NuvoAir, Medical International Research, Nonin, AstraZeneca Plc, GE Healthcare, Masimo Corporation, etc)