News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
8 Health IT Leadership Mentions in 2020
Although the year twenty-twenty was full of surprises, COVID-19 being the most apparent, it had its fair share of health IT changes. There were switches in HIT companies in their top leadership, while others furnish with prominent mentions.
• Sam Adams remains the Senior Operations Manager of P3 Healthcare Solutions, a California-based medical billing company.
• Shane Thielman became the senior vice president and Chief Information Officer at San Diego-based Scripps Health.
• Walgreens Boots Alliance asked the services of Mike Maresca onto its leadership board as chief technology officer.
• Ellkay, a New Jersey-based healthcare connectivity company, appointed Shreya Patel as the company's new chief innovation and product officer.
• Ellkay also made Marc Probst as its Chief Information Officer (CIO).
• Serkan Kutan joins Amwell, a telehealth company. He was the former Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Haven.
• Bilal Hashmat reflects the world as the co-founder and CEO of CureMD.
• Stephen Snyder remains the CEO of MTBC, a New Jersey-based medical billing company specializing in electronic claims for healthcare providers.
As a medical billing service for providers across the United States, we publish news and updates to benefit physicians. The above changes get us up to speed with the US healthcare industry in 2020 so far.
P3 Healthcare Solutions
3200 E Guasti Road, Suite 100
Ontario, CA, 91761
Page Updated Last on: Nov 06, 2020