News By Tag
News By Location
Investam-HK : Nasdaq Composite bagged another record high leading all stocks higher as market wraps
Major stocks ended up all high for three consecutive days just this first week of August. The news about reports on the coronavirus vaccine positive development and distribution plan has contributed on the promising outcome in today's session.
By: Investam HK Limited
Another passive gain from tech giants which was led by Nasdaq hitting another record high on today's session after reaching almost 11,000 in its trading price.
Gold continuously goes up by the day at above $2000 till investors sees it as the easiest and most reliable way to save their investments.
Here are the main movements in the Global Market this Wednesday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed with 372.84 points increased or 1.39% to 27,201.31.
- Nasdaq Composite has advanced 57.23 points or .52% change to 10,998.40.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index climbed 0.7%.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index gained 0.5%.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note rose 4 basis points to 0.546%
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond also traded higher at 1.225%.
- Britain's 10-year yield climbed five basis points to 0.13%.
- Germany's 10-year yield increased five basis points to -0.51%.
- Gold has marked another record high for the second time this week, with 15.43 points or 0.76% change to $2038.09 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude is up by 0.49 points or 1.18% increased to $42.19 per barrel.
- Brent Crude has a little change with 0.74 points or 1.67% gain to $45.17 per barrel.
- U.S. Dollar Currency Index has no to little change at $92.76 per share.
- The Japanese yen rose 0.1% to 105.59 per dollar.
- The euro increased 0.5% to $1.1864.
Catch up on the date financial news here and to know more about Investam HK Limited services do visit our website https://investam-
Investam HK Limited