Upgrade your Ticket to Premium Economy on Air France
Premium Economy Cabin
Customers with Air France reservations can enjoy additional legroom and new touchscreen seat back screens. The premium economy now offers 40% extra space than economy cabins, large and relaxing seats, and multiple-storage space. The seats recline in its area, ensuring comfort and space for the passenger behind as well. To ensure passengers' convenience, the headrest, leg-rest, and foot-rest automatically adapt to the passenger's body's contour. Besides, the cabin includes noise-canceling headsets, adjustable reading lamps, a PC outlet, and a USB port. Along with the aesthetic look, the passengers are welcomed with wet towels to relax, a comfort kit upgraded every six months, and a bottle of water.
Upgrade your Seat to Premium Economy Online
The upgrade can only be possible for certain long-haul flights provided by Air France. The customer eligible for an upgrade will receive a mail regarding the upgrade policy and limitations. Customers who are interested in getting the updates can follow the instructions given below:-
• Once the customers receive the mail regarding the update, they can visit the official website and scroll down for the 'Modify Your Booking' section.
• Passengers can upgrade 30 hours before departure.
• Select the upgrade option and pay online via credit card.
• Once the upgrade is done, the passenger receives a mail confirming the update of the seat.
Rules and regulations
There are few limited seats available for an upgrade depending on
• The availability of seats in the cabin requested.
• The web check-in opens 30 hours before the flight's departure when the update can be executed.
• Customers who upgrade the seat receive the same baggage allowance as offered before the upgrade.
• Once the customer gets a confirmation mail regarding the upgrade, the offer will be non-modifiable and non-exchangeable.
Possibility of Reimbursement
There is a possibility of reimbursement only if:-
• The flight for which the upgrade was done got canceled, or
• Air France was not able to offer an upgrade due to its limitations.
Find More : https://www.onlinereservationbooking.com/