News By Tag
News By Place
You can leave the financial legacies you want by Les Robinson CLTC
Especially during times of uncertainty, people can benefit from understanding how life insurance can help restore, preserve, and potentially even grow their assets for future goals. Specifically, repositioning their legacy assets into life insurance
By: Lester J Robinson CLTC
• Market volatility/ swings
• Avoid paying extra Taxes
• Long Term Care & Medicaid Planning
You and your family may benefit from this Complete the Dream strategy using life insurance if you:
• Not to impoverish your spouse
• Have assets that you do not intend to use during your lifetime and that are not needed for support in retirement. These are known as legacy assets. Not lost to a Long Term Care and Medicaid Event
• Have a financial strategy that you have developed in conjunction with a financial professional, and that indicates that you have sufficient income from other sources to meet current and future retirement income needs and expenses, including long-term care & Medicaid Event, and medical costs.
• Desire to provide for and leave more to your children or grandchildren.
• Want to counter potential losses to your legacy assets.
Prepared by Les Robinson CLTC Specializing in Long Term Care Education and Planning since 1995
If you have any questions you can View my Calendar (https://calendly.com/
My calendar takes into account all time zones
Be Safe and take care.
Robinson may be reached at email@example.com or 800-875-0140
Lester J Robinson III