Winstar provides OLED Display to meet the surge in medical displays demand amid coronavirus pandemic
By: Winstar Display
Since 2007, Winstar has been focusing on the development and improvement of OLED technology, making the OLED products thinner, with lower power consumption, higher brightness and wider temperature tolerance. Winstar sees a tremendous opportunity in their OLED Displays that are perfect for next generation industrial applications, including IoT systems, wearable devices, portable devices, medical instruments, smart home applications and industrial instruments.
OLED Technical Specifications:
• Thin profile with low power consumption and reduced CO2 emissions
• Self-luminous suitable in rugged environment
• Applies directly to the surface of the glass substrate
• Produces high resolution display when used with high precision mask
Top Product Competitive Advantages:
• Compact size – thin and lightweight
• Low power consumption
• High contrast ratio – up to 2000:1
• Wide operating temperature – "-40 ℃ - 80 ℃"
• Faster response time – "At +25 ℃ 10 μsec."
• Unlimited viewing angle – "Up to 175 degree"
"We provide excellent cost performance ratio as well as the good logistics support to deliver display products and services competitively,"
About Winstar Display Co., Ltd.
Established in 1998, Winstar is the most reliable provider in monochrome STN, TFT and OLED displays and System Integrated Solutions. With more than 22 years' experience, Winstar has become remarkably proficient in complicated order handling, especially on LVHM (Low-Volume/
For more information, please visit https://www.winstar.com.tw/
Press Kit download: https://brand.sparkamplify.com/
Media contact: Sales Team