News By Tag
News By Place
Redwood Capital Management Limited: Treasury hit new all-time low while Major Stocks closed higher
Just before the month end on the second quarter of the year, the three major indices closed the trading session higher, erasing most of the doubts from investors amidst the negativity formed by the pandemic.
Nasdaq Composite lead the positivity on today's rally after announcing corporate earnings results from tech giants like Facebook and Apple which way higher than what most analysts has expected.
Here are the main movements on the Global Stock Market;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average advanced with 114.67 points or 0.44% to 26,428.32.
- Nasdaq Composite outperformed with a 157.46 points increased or 1.49% to 10,745.27.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index slid 1.5%.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index decreased 0.9%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond dipped short to 1.176%, marking its lowest price since April 29 of this year.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note hit its lowest of 0.520%.
- The yield on the two-year Treasury has a little with no change at 0.109%.
- The rate on the 3- year note set a new record low of 0.122% just within today's trading day.
- The 5-year yield also marked its new all-time low of 0.214%.
- Britain's 10-year yield increased two basis points to 0.104%.
- Germany's 10-year yield is up with two basis points to -0.52%.
- Gold has set another record high just before July ends with 16.92 points change or 0.86% to $1,974.00 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude jumps a bit with 0.88% increased to $40.27 per barrel.
- Brent crude is also up with 0.62% gain to $43.52 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index advanced with .11% to $93.46 per share.
- The Japanese yen depreciated 1.1% to 105.86 per dollar.
- The euro sank 0.6% to $1.1778.
For now you may browse more on Redwood Capital Management Limited at https://redwoodcapitalmanagementltd.com/
Redwood Capital Management Limited