Learn How To Book Free Mortgage Advice Using Zoom Remote Meetings
In a post-lockdown world, mortgage customers are looking at new and non-conventional ways to reach out for mortgage advice with Zoom meetings. You don't need to have a Zoom account to get free mortgage advice!
We all understand that in the current environmental concern around potential scams and protection of your personal data is heightened.
When considering your options to speak with an independent mortgage adviser you should look for individuals who are taking every precaution to protect your personal details and identity.
You will then be able to join remote online mortgage meetings using an application called Zoom. Zoom does not require you to have an in-depth knowledge of the system and it's free and easy to use.
You don't need to have a Zoom account to join a meeting, a link will be sent to you
Which applies to your requirements?
• First time buyers guidance - absolute beginners
• Free 'selling your home' mortgage and remortgaging advice
• Buy to Let free mortgage advice suggestions
• Remortgaging a current property to raise equity
• Commercial business premises free mortgage consultations
• Any property financing and mortgage recommendations
Zoom uses 256-bit AES encryption which includes:
• All calls have unique ID numbers and are password protected
• Control over who joins a meeting to prevent unauthorised participants
• The ability to record meetings for future reference
Back in March 2020, the Bank of England slashed the Bank Rate to an all-time low of 0.1% in a bid to help alleviate some of the severe economic pressure caused by the pandemic. As the interest rate cut fed through to mortgage rates, lenders pulled some products from the market.
Leading independent mortgage adviser Darren Martin says "Here at JAMortgage.co.uk we are taking every precaution to protect your personal details and identity"
To learn more and begin your journey with a free Zoom virtual mortgage meeting, visit the website https://jamortgage.co.uk/