War Is My Business: July 2020 PR
Covering the current state of War Is My Business. It will cover the tasks we have accomplished and those we would like to in the next few months including: social media, publications, and monetization efforts.
This press release covers the 11th month of War Is My Business currently engaging the market.
In the month of July, we completed the move to Oregon. Much of the month has been spent getting situated at our new location.
• Reached approximately 2,950-page likes by the end of the month: an increase of only 100 likes from last month.
• On Combat: The Psychology and Physiology of Deadly Conflict in War and in Peace, provides the reader with a glimpse of the human being under times of high stress and psychological trauma. We can learn what to expect when we or others become involved in these situations and can even begin to analyze and speculate others' actions. You begin to see why people act illogically, why a police officer may mistake a wallet or phone for a weapon, and why people who have to kill are constantly trying to justify the reasons why.
• Gravel pad foundation for the office has been laid out - ideally, the office proper will be emplaced in August.
• Working on the review of Tim Larkin's "When Violence Is the Answer" which will come out in the next week or so of the publishing of the PR.
• The next book, "The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined" by Steven Pinker - will be worked on through August and potentially into September based on its sizable length. With this complete, I feel we can begin the first articles in the study of human conflict and their applications for other human endeavors - i.e. business.
Active WIMB Sites
Author, War Is My Business