News By Tag
News By Location
Reliance Trading Co. Limited: Stock Market fell together with Oil prices and Treasuries, Gold is up
Major stocks have lost its pace on Tuesday market closing all prices lower from yesterday's session. Shares from tech giants dropped as traders are getting ready for the next coronavirus stimulus package.
By: Reliance Trading Co. Limited
Facebook fell 1.45%. Amazon, Netflix and Apple all dropped at least 1.40%, which contributed on Nasdaq and the Dow's performance today.
Treasuries are also down after Federal Reserve of the U.S. government began its two-day policy meeting.
Here are the main movements on the stock market;
- The S&P 500 loss a few points by 0.65% to 3,218.44.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average is down 205.49 points lower or 0.77%, to 26,379.28, erasing some of its gain yesterday.
- The Nasdaq Composite dipped few points with -1.27% to 10,402.09.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index advanced 0.4%.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index added 0.4%.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note fell one basis point to 0.59%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond traded 2 basis points lower at 1.22%.
- The yield on the two-year treasury has no to little change at 0.141%.
- The yield on the Germany's 10-year yield fell two basis points to -0.51%.
- The yield on Britain's 10-year yield was unchanged at 0.109%.
- West Texas Intermediate crude dipped a few points with 1.35% loss to $41.04 per barrel.
- Brent crude is also down by -0.44% to $43.22 a barrel.
- Gold price set another record high for the second time this week with $13.51 change or 0.69$ to $1,958.12 an ounce.
- US Dollar Currency index is down a few points of 0.02% to $93.64 per share.
- The Japanese yen appreciated 0.3% to 105.08 per dollar.
- The euro declined 0.3% to $1.1716.
For more news about stock market and to know more about our services do visit our website Reliance Trading Co. Limited - https://www.reliancetradingco.com/
Reliance Trading Co. Limited