WSJ Bestselling Author & Sales Training Leaders Release Book "Virtual Selling: How to Build Rel
#1 New Release on Amazon teaches sellers how to succeed in the new sales environment; Includes groundbreaking research from RAIN Group on virtual selling and library of free resources
By: RAIN Group
A crucial and timely read for sales professionals in all industries, Virtual Selling teaches sellers how to thrive in the new sales environment and is the first book to share groundbreaking research on virtual selling challenges from both the buyers and sellers' perspectives.
WSJ bestselling author and RAIN Group President, Mike Schultz, teamed up with colleagues Dave Shaby, COO, and Andy Springer, Chief Client Officer, to teach sellers how to win more sales virtually. Accompanying the book, they offer access to exclusive guides, checklists, tools, and templates to help readers apply the learnings.
"After COVID took off in March, we knew sellers would struggle with the transition to virtual. We wanted to help, so we fast tracked finishing the book," said Schultz. "Sellers have to be better than ever. They have to completely change their sales approach in many areas. This book teaches both new and veteran sales professionals how to do it. We've eliminated all the guesswork. Plus, this book is unique because it includes new research on virtual selling experiences from over 500 buyers and sellers. We cover exactly what buyers want and what sellers need to do to thrive in a virtual setting."
In Virtual Selling, you'll learn:
· The #1 thing virtual sellers needs to focus on to achieve higher win rates
· 4 key areas of virtual selling that will differentiate you from the competition
· Best practices for mastering the medium, including meeting mechanics, setup, and technology
· How to uncover aspirations and afflictions and lead a virtual needs discovery
· How to collaborate with buyers online and virtual meeting tools you can leverage
· Keys to growing existing accounts with virtual value labs
· How to deliver powerful virtual sales presentations
· New research on what factors most influence buyers' decisions and how virtual sellers stack up
· How to capture buyer attention and keep them engaged
Schultz continued, "Virtual selling isn't going anywhere. Sellers need to learn how to sell in this new environment, build rapport when they can't meet face-to-face, collaborate with buyers online, keep them engaged in online sales meetings, and do everything else that happens in the sales process."
Virtual Selling is available on Amazon in print and eBook. Purchase your copy today: https://raingrp.com/