News By Tag
News By Place
Media Partner for Reuters' Free "Delivering Net Zero Virtual Week" (4th – 5th August 2020)
Reuters Events brings leaders together to discuss how their organizations are approaching climate change. Creative Investment Research is pleased to serve as a Media Partner for the event.
As Reuters noted,
"We are racing together for a better, healthier, zero-carbon world. Every day more leading companies are joining the quest to be more ambitious on their targets to achieve carbon neutrality. Delivering Net Zero Virtual Week (4-5 Aug) brings some of the leaders at the forefront of the race to share with you how they are setting strategies and changing the way they operate.
Join us and be part of the online community and together start the green recovery.
Some of the experts joining the panels:
• Anirban Ghosh, Chief Sustainability Officer, Mahindra Group
• Ray Dhirani, Head of Sustainable Finance & Green Economy, WWF-UK
• Michael Dickstein, Group Sustainability Director, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
• Alex Thompson, Chief Communications Officer, Thomson Reuters
• Meg Parker Young, Director, Impact Strategy and Development, Thomson Reuters
• Nigel Topping, UK's High-Level Climate Action Champion, UNFCCC
• Gonzalo Muñoz, High-Level Champion of Chile, UNFCCC
• Virginie Helias, Chief Sustainability Officer, P&G
• And many more…"
The event will consist of two days of live industry expert and C-Suite discussions, exclusive insights, and opportunities to network. It is free to attend, and if you can't join LIVE, register to receive recordings of the sessions.
If you have questions, please contact Brenda Staines, Programme Director, Reuters Events at Tel: +44 (0) 207 375 7527 or brenda.staines@
Reuters Events exists to deliver the intelligence and foster the relationships that shape strategy and safeguard success at leading companies worldwide.
Creative Investment Research