The Best Natural Eye care tips for 2020
Eyes are the gateway to the world. The skin around your eyes is the most delicate, thin, and sensitive and needs special attention.
Here are best natural eye cares tips to help prevent the signs of ageing, dark circles, and puffiness:
1) Be gentle, the skin around the eyes is 8-10 times thinner than the other parts of the face. Be extremely gentle while cleansing and toning especially while using a scrub. Do not scrub hard around the eyes.
2) Using SPF daily, like the other areas of the face, it is extremely important to protect the area around the eyes from direct sunlight and damaging effects of UVA and UVB. Apply a sunscreen daily whether you are staying inside or going outside. Avoid the sun altogether if possible, around 1pm until 4pm when the ultraviolet rays are the strongest.
3) Use a natural and organic eye cream or eye gel that is specifically formulated for the eyes and that contains bio-actives to alleviate the signs of ageing, brightening the dark-circles and work to help under eye bags. Choose products containing antioxidants, vitamins, essential fatty acids along with actives to moisturize, brighten, tone, and strengthen the delicate area around the eyes.
4) Do not pull the skin while applying eye makeup especially the eyeliner as it will damage the collagen and elastin fibres and the skin will lose elasticity.
5) Take care of your eyes, use an eye mask to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles, giving the impression that you've had 8 hours of beauty sleep.
6) Beauty sleep is so important for relaxation and recharging the entire body, especially the eyes as lack of sleep shows clearly through the dark circles and under eye bags.
7) Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water to ensure proper hydration. Failing to do this aggravates skin's ability to support the barrier system.
8) Eat a healthy balanced diet with lots of vegetables, fruit, nuts, and omega fatty acid rich foods to take good care of your health.
9) Exercise daily. Half an hour walk at least 3-4 times a week ensures a healthy heart and other vital organs.
By following these simple and natural steps you will enjoy youthful appearance and healthier skin around the eyes.
La Mav Pty Ltd