SIMBA Storage is a unique solution for secure digital gold storage with additional capabilities
Simba.Storage offers solutions that provide the highest guarantees in the field of security and efficiency for long-term storage of cryptocurrency assets, combined with an easy-to-use interface and a high level of privacy.
By: SIMBA Storage
2) There are 3 types of products in the SIMBA ecosystem:
• Simba Storage - Cold storage of cryptocurrencies in protected locations with cold hardware wallets and multi-signature algorithm, provide high security and access to assets via confirmation by responsible faces and a programmed script.
• Simba Stablecoin - issued in exchange for the bitcoins sent in storage (1 SIMBA = 1 Satoshi).
• Simba Storage Token - an ERC-20 utility token, called Simba Storage Token, is the backbone of the Simba ecosystem. The total supply of SST is 100 000 and they will be distributed among the first Simba.Storage customers, the most active users and among strategic partners.
3) Testing of the smart contract began on 10/02/2019, the monetization of the project began on the very first day.
4) The team did not conduct an ICO. Team tokens are frozen for 5 years with phased defrosting. Total volume: 100,000,000 SST. Distribution of tokens by sale: 50.3 million SST. Tokens can be bought exclusively on the exchange.
5) The project is supported by the Swiss consulting agency TRES Group GmbH
6) Road map. Plans for Q4 2020:
• SST listing on a number of reliable exchanges;
• Registration of a legal entity in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, UAE, New Zealand, Estonia;
• Providing liquidity for the DEX through Simba Stablecoin;
• Creation of a trust fund;
• Deployment of multisignature protocols.
• In the first quarter of 2021, the team aims to open its own hardware storage. Passing through all these stages should allow Simba to reach 30 million accounts on the platform by 2025 and about 80 million by 2030.
7) In addition to storing services, Simba plans to gradually expand the platform's capabilities, from adding features for cryptocurrency trading to providing credit services. Also in the first six months of operation, it is planned to launch its own physical repositories in four crypto-oriented countries through a strategic partnership between Simba and selected financial services partners worldwide.