News By Tag
News By Place
Redwood Capital Management Limited:Nasdaq dipped almost 1% on today's trading day
Nasdaq fell shortly after shares from tech sector such as Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Microsoft and Apple were all down more than 1%.
The Dow and S&P 500 climbed up after positive reports regarding coronavirus treatment is doing well and expectations of a fresh dosage of fiscal stimulus from the U.S. government has given investors' a boost of confidence.
Gold, Silver and Oil prices are up while treasuries fell a few points.
Here are the main movements of stock market this Tuesday.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average advanced with 159.53 points or 0.60% to 26,840.40, its second day increased for this week.
- The Nasdaq Composite however fell quite a bit today with 0.81% loss to 10,680.36.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index increased 0.3%.
- The MSCI Emerging Market Index increased 2.1%.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note was flat at 0.611%.
- The two-year rate fell to 0.139%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond edged down slightly to 1.310%.
- Germany's 10-year yield gained less than one basis point to -0.46%.
- Britain's 10-year yield dipped less two basis points to 0.136%.
- Gold price is impressively up today with $24.82 change or 1.35% to $1,842.13 an ounce.
- Silver strengthened 5.2% to $20.94 per ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude is up by 2.44% to $41.92 per barrel.
- Brent crude climbed up toward $45 per barrel.
- U.S. Dollar Currency Index is down with 0.01% loss to $95.32 per share.
- The euro rose 0.6% to $1.1521.
- The British pound gained 0.6% to $1.2732.
- The Japanese yen strengthened 0.4% to 106.80 per dollar.
For now you may browse more on Redwood Capital Management Limited - https://redwoodcapitalmanagementltd.com/
Redwood Capital Management Limited