Synergy Capital AM:Online Shopping Giant 'Amazon' rallied and pulled Nasdaq into new record high
Amazon has jump up nearly at 8% at $3,202 per share, pulling other Tech giants and other market sector utterly positive as trading opens this week.
The Dow has also gained some advances on today's market after Pfizer and BioNTech informed public on an early positive report from a joint coronavirus vaccine candidate.
Gold is quite increasing as investors still pushes it as their investments safe haven. Oil prices are also up while currencies fell together with treasuries.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed up around 8.92 points or 0.03% to 26,680.87 per share.
- The S&P 500 Index gained 0.8% to 3,251.84.
- The Nasdaq Composite jumped another record high at 2.51% to 10,767.09.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index has advanced by 0.8% to 375.51.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note fell for less than 2 basis points to 0.606%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond went down a bit to 1.302%.
- The yield on the Two-Year Treasury has no visible changes at 0.151%
- Germany's 10-year yield dipped one basis point to -0.46%.
- Britain's 10-year yield decreased one basis point to 0.151%.
- Gold price has advanced with $7.03 changes or 0.39% to $1,817.31 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude is up by $0.17 change or 0.42% to $42.92 per barrel.
- Brent crude is up with a little to no change to $43.37 a barrel.
- U.S. Dollar Currency Index (DXY) is down by 0.21% to $95.82 per share.
- The euro climbed 0.1% to $1.1445, the strongest in 19 weeks.
- The Japanese yen depreciated 0.3% to 107.32 per dollar, the weakest in almost two weeks.
For now you may browse more on Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited https://synergycapitalam.com/
Synergy Capital Asset Management