The Unexpected Costs of Caring for an Aging Parent by Les Robinson CLTC
It's best to include long term care in your money conversations now or you'll end up paying around $97,455 annually for a private room in a nursing home.
It's best to include long term care in your money conversations now or you'll end up
paying around $97,455 annually for a private room in a nursing home. Explore viable options to cover these expenses like by traditional Long-Term Care Insurance or hybrid policies as early as possible.
Long Term Care costs will be another factor to include in the survivorship plan.
Long-term care insurance can help with managing costly long-term care expenses over time. Medicare doesn't cover everything, have liquid reserves in place for emergencies like unexpected medical bills. If it makes sense for your portfolio, long term care insurance where you can draw on your policy benefits early to pay for healthcare needs.
As a certified long-term care insurance agent, Robinson helps families and businesses find the right policy for their personal planning needs and preferences. Robinson also advises on other planning options, which include:
· "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with long-term care riders)
· Worksite long-term care (individual voluntary plans with group advantages)
· Annuities with tax-advantaged long-term care features
· Les Robinson developed the LesLTC Process
to protect your money from Medicaid or Long Term Care Event
· Critical illness insurance
· Additional protections including long-term care education and referrals to care services
· I will call from 1-800-875-0140 to schedule a conversation or Click to my calendar to schedule a conversation so I can answer questions and provide customized long term care quotes
· Click to View my Calendar (https://calendly.com/
· Pricing is dependent on age, marital/partner status, and most importantly how much coverage would be appropriate for you –
· Watch my Long Term Care Story Click Video Link (https://www.youtube.com/
Robinson may be reached at email@example.com or www.lesltc.com or 800-875-0140
Les Robinson CLTC