Face Mask Market Size to Reach Revenues of Over $20 Billion by 2025 | Arizton
The global face mask market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during the period 2019−2025.
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global face mask market report
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
• The global face mask market would realize an absolute growth of around 90%, contributing over $2.7 billion incremental revenue between 2019 and 2025.
• The outbreak of COVID-19 has boosted the market demand for respiratory masks and surgical masks. Rising awareness about hygiene and government regulation regrading mask usage will boost the overall shipment of face mask to reach over 10 billion units by 2025.
• Face mask market is witnessing a traction in demand from the healthcare segment. The segment is expected to witness a high CAGR of over 11%, during 2019-2025 and has witnessed market value worth over $11 billion only in 2020 due to COVID-19 outbreak.
• Respiratory face mask is witnessing high demand with increasing consumption of face mask for healthcare personal. The unit shipment for respiratory mask is expected to reach 3 billion units by 2025, among which N95 respiratory mask in expected to contribute over 1 billion units.
• With over 60% of the market shipments coming from the North America and Europe, the vendors must look upon new markets to expand. Further, vendors should look upon innovative strategies and focus on rising hygiene concern after the outbreak of novel coronavirus to boost sales in other markets.
• With the increasing adaption for face mask for personal use, the reusable face masks are witnessing high demand with market value expecting to reach around $170 million by 2025.
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/