Follow on Google News
Scottsdale Leadership Announces New Appointments to Board of Directors
Informing, inspiring and empowering leaders to champion and strengthen the interests of the community
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - July 23, 2020 - PRLog -- Scottsdale Leadership, a non-profit civic organization with more than 1,200 alumni, has elected Andi Robertson for a second term as the president of its board of directors.
"Andi is a passionate activist for children on the autism spectrum and has spent more than a decade fighting and advocating for school choice and educational rights for special needs individuals, she is a graduate member of Scottsdale Leadership Class 30, and has proudly chaired our Core Program's Ethics and Diversity Day. We're pleased and excited to have her serving for a second term," said Lee Ann Witt executive director.
Scottsdale Leadership features a challenging six-month program designed to educate participants about all facets of their community, its services and organizations. Graduates have gone on to serve on the Scottsdale City Council, boards and commissions and in leadership roles for many non-profit organizations.
"Scottsdale Leadership is experiencing an exciting time as we continue to drive our spirit of community leadership and fulfill our purpose to inform, inspire and empower leaders to champion and strengthen the interests of the community. The addition of these directors' strengths complements our leadership skills and experiences, and we are confident they will provide valuable perspectives as we continue to develop community leaders," said Robertson.
• Alleson Dunaway, Class 31; Experience Scottsdale
• Andy Greenwood, Class 34; Macerich
• Diva Galan, Class 31; LG Tech-Link Global
• Emily Hinchman, Class 33; Scottsdale Adult Medicine, LLC
• Erin Gerace, Class 33; Nationwide Insurance
• Jane Blacker, Class 19; Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
• Jhenifer Shipe, Class 30; Valley of the Sun United Way
• Jenna Kohl, Class 34, DC Ranch Community Council
• Jolynn Clark, Class 10; Retired, formerly Salt River Project
• Kate Gibson, Class 30; Amazon
• Kerri Francisco, Class 33; HeadFarmer Recruiting
• Kris Cano Pinckard, Class 33; Scottsdale Police Department
• Melanie Campbell, Class 33; Valleywise Health Foundation
• Michael Wills, Class 33; HomeSmart International
• Sheri Lemmond, Class 31; Community Leader
Executive Committee members joining Andi Robertson include:
· President-elect, Michelle Warren, Class 31; Maricopa Small Business Development Center
· Past president, Brian Bednar, Class 20; Salt River Project
· Treasurer, Nancy Sanders, Class 27; Maricopa Small Business Development Center
· Secretary, Sarah Kearney, Class 30; Experience Scottsdale
Since 1986, Scottsdale Leadership has graduated over 1,200 individuals who are prepared to take on leadership roles across our communities. Through powerful, transformative experiences during its leadership development programs, Scottsdale Leadership enhances the ability of leaders and creates engaged citizens who ensure a sustainable future for our community. For more information call Scottsdale Leadership at 480-627-6710 or visit www.ScottsdaleLeadership.org.
Lee Ann Witt; Executive Director
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse
Page Updated Last on: Jul 28, 2020