Nebulizers Play a Significant Role in the Treatment during the COVID-19 Pandemic | Arizton
The global nebulizer market size is expected to grow a CAGR of over 7% during the period 2019-2015.
Key Highlights Offered in the Global Nebulizer Market Research Report:
• The US is the major contributor to the global nebulizers market and is likely to witness an incremental growth rate of around $120 million during the forecast period.
• Mesh nebulizers will have the highest absolute growth of around 72%, due to its enhanced drug delivery with increased safety features.
• The hospital segment dominates the market, however, the home healthcare centers have a faster growth rate, 4 out of 5 hospitals are treating the COVID-19 patients, asthma, COPD patients are diverted to the home healthcare centers for the treatments, hence the demand for the nebulizers in the home healthcare segment has increased.
• The COVID-19 patients are given medications through the nebulizers along with the ventilators, the number of nebulizers used in the emergency units has gone up, this has created the shortage of nebulizers for normal asthma, COPD patients in various countries.
• Vendors across the globe have increased their production of the nebulizers two to three times higher than the normal production to meet the demand for the nebulizers across the globe due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Vendors have actively engaged in the development of the new product and commercially launched patient-friendly devices, with enhanced drug transfer featuring the latest mesh nebulizer in recent years.
Request for a free sample! https://www.arizton.com/