News By Tag
News By Place
Redwood Capital Management Limited: Stocks jumps up due to news of potential Coronavirus Treatment
The news about the positive outcome of the coronavirus vaccine treatment from Gilead Sciences and the upcoming vaccine from BioNTech has boosted today's market trading.
According to Gilead, "[Remdesivir]
BioNTech on the other side also stated that the company's coronavirus vaccine might be ready for approbation by December which made their shares jump up by 4.75% leading S&P 500 gain a few points higher.
Here are the main movements on Stock Market this Friday;
- The Nasdaq Composite advanced yet again, grabbing another record high for the fourth time this week with 0.66% to 10,617.44.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 369.21 points or 1.44% closing its price to 26,075.30.
- The S&P 500 gained 1.05% closed to 3,185.04 on today's trading day.
- The yield on the benchmark of 10-year Treasury note changes a few points at 0.599%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond dipped about 2 basis points to 1.283%.
- The yield on the 2-year Treasuries is down by 6 basis points to 0.149%.
- Germany's 10-year yield declined one basis point to -0.47%.
- Britain's 10-year yield declined one basis point to 0.15%.
- Gold quite fell a few points losing -0.26% to $1,798.72 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude advanced with 2.35% higher to $40.55 per barrel.
- Brent crude also increased around 2.10% higher to $43.24 a barrel.
- U.S. Dollar Currency Index rallying at 0.05% higher to $96.56 per share.
- The Japanese yen strengthened 0.3% to 106.93 per dollar.
- The euro rose 0.1% to $1.1301.
- The British pound rose 0.2% to $1.2629.
For now you may browse more on Redwood Capital Management Limited https://redwoodcapitalmanagementltd.com/
Redwood Capital Management Limited