Synergy Capital Asset Management: Stocks drop together with Oil prices and Treasuries, Market wraps
Sentiments over the resumption of coronavirus cases all over the globe might possibly hinder the reopening of the world's biggest economy which reflects on today's market trading.
Walgreens triggered the Dow's drop on this day's trading session with 7.76% loss, but Nasdaq Composite remained strong and hit another record high after Tech giants Microsoft and Amazon rose again 0.70% and 3.29%, respectively.
Gold on the other side surge and expected to increase more on the coming days as investors are looking for more safer place to save their investments.
Here are the main movements in Stock Market this Thursday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 361.19 points or 1.39%, to 25,706.09.
- The S&P 500 slid a bit by 0.56% to 3,152.05.
- The Nasdaq Composite rose 0.53% to close at 10,547.75. Its third time noting another record high this week.
- The yield on the 10-year Treasury notes fell six basis points to 0.61%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond traded 3 basis points lower at 1.360%.
- The yield on the 2-year Treasuries has no change at 0.157%.
- Germany's 10-year yield fell two basis points to -0.47%.
- Britain's 10-year yield sank two basis points to 0.16%.
- Gold index Gold fell a few points at 0.3% to $1,803.25 per ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude is down by 3.5% to $39.47 per barrel.
- Brent crude decreased quite a few points down 3.02% to $42.35 a barrel.
Major currencies all around the World
- U.S. Dollar Currency index fell by 0.04$ to $96.66 per share.
- The Japanese yen was little changed at 107.22 per dollar.
- The euro fell 0.4% to $1.1288.
- The British pound was little changed at $1.261.
For now you may browse more on Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited https://synergycapitalam.com/
Synergy Capital Asset Management