Global Beard Care Market Size to grow at a CAGR of over 6% by 2025 | Arizton
The beard oil segment is expected to the largest contributor, which is likely to contribute over 52% share to the total revenue by 2025
• Growth in Beard Transplantation
• Increase in the Number of Beard Grooming Services
• Increased Awareness among Men for Personal Grooming
• High Demand for Organic Cosmetic Products
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
• By age group, Europe dominated the 50+ consumers segment and accounted for around 60% of the market share and is expected to add over $40 million by 2025.
• Oil & serum was the largest segment in 2019 and is likely to add over $730 million by 2025.
• 3/4th of the market was dominated by individual end-use segment. Furthermore, the men aged between 25-34 years accounted for more than 30% market share as they tend to be more fashionable.
• Consumers aged between 30-55 years are ideal for the branding of all types of products, including beard wash, soaps, and conditioners.
• Beard wax has significant demand in the Western European and Scandinavian countries owing to their traditional beard-growing trend, followed by Latin America, which is growing at a CAGR of over 7%.
• In 2019, more than 70% of Chinese men preferred buying male grooming products in brick-and-mortar stores than shopping online.
• Despite the high cost of the beard transplantation process, men in Western countries and emerging economies are willing to spend $5,000 - $15,000 for a quality beard transplant.
• Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
• Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
• Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, end-user, age group, distribution, and geography
• Competitive Landscape – Profile of 25 prominent vendors
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence