DashStylists - Mobile Hairdressers offer a safer solution for hair services
Amid growing concerns to go to a hair salon or a barbershop, there is a safer way to have your hair cut and styled : book a local licensed hairdresser who comes to your house with Dash-Stylists.com
Besides avoiding a public place like a hair salon, Dash-stylists.com has defined unprecedented safety measures, far beyond what any other mobile beauty organization has ever proposed in the US :
• THE MOST PROTECTIVE GEAR : mobile hairstylists and barbers will wear the most protective gear in the industry : head cover, face mask, disposable gloves, gown and shoe covers.
• BARBICIDE COVID-19 CERTIFICATION : Hairstylists are required to be certified in Barbicide COVID-19 protocols. this new requirement provides confidence in knowing that stylists are following the latest and highest standards of sanitation and disinfection,
• SERVICE OUTSIDE : whenever possible your hair will be done outside (deck, balcony, backyard …)
• COMPREHENSIVE SAFETY PROTOCOLS : on top of these major points, we have implemented new guidelines and requirements for both Stylists and Clients :
• Before the appointment stylists will evaluate health and not work if having any flu like symptoms, as well daily temperature checks before each appointment, this goes for the clients as well.
• Stylists will wash/sanitize hands before and after service, we ask that clients do the same.
• All products and tools will be sanitized using proper sanitation techniques before and after each appointment.
For the detailed safety processes: https://www.pro.dash-
About Dash-Stylists.com :
DashStylists is a marketplace that connects local hairdressers to customers who need or prefer hair services at home : busy professionals, parents of toddlers, seniors, disabled persons …
It provides conveniency to customers and it helps hairstylists to make more money on their own conditions.
DashStylists is a trademark of CutOnce llc, a company based and 100% made in Atlanta (GA). Pierre Dubois, the founder of the company is a French entrepreneur, founder of 2 disruptive startups (in 2000, co-founder of the first online mortgage comparison platform in France, in 2009 founder of an online marketplace for solar energy equipments).