News By Tag
News By Place
Reliance Trading Co. Limited: Nasdaq closed another record high leading other stocks higher
Nasdaq Composite has continues to outperformed their record high from Monday's set bagging another all-time high today with 1.4% surge which have led all stocks optimistically on today's trading day.
By: Reliance Trading Co. Limited
Contributor of Nasdaq Composite's record high today are tech giants Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL), Amazon (AMZN) and Netflix (NFLX) with 2.20%, 2.23%, 2.70% and 1.95% advances, respectively. The positivity of today's market has erased all worries about the growing number of coronavirus cases all around the country and regained some of the losses from yesterday.
Here are the main movements in the Stock Market this Wednesday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average has rose by 177.10 points or 0.7% closing at 26,067.28.
- The S&P 500 strengthened by 0.8% closing around 3,169.9.
- The Nasdaq Composite has set another record surge with 1.44% to 10,492.50.
- The yield on the 10-year Treasuries raised one basis point to 0.65%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond was also flat at 1.386%.
- The yield on the 2-year Treasury note change a bit by 0.006% to 0.157%.
- Germany's 10-year yield declined one basis point to -0.44%.
- Britain's 10-year yield was little changed at 0.18%.
- Gold index has continues to increase with 0.84% or $15.23 change to $1,809.88 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude quite rose a bit with 0.69% increase to $40.90 per barrel.
- Brent crude also surge a few points with a $43.29 a barrel.
- U.S. Dollar Currency Index (DXY) has flattened at $96.94 per share.
- The Japanese yen gained 0.3% to 107.24 per dollar
- The euro advanced 0.5% to $1.1329.
- The British pound rose 0.6% to $1.2612.
For more news about stock market and to know more about our services do visit our website Reliance Trading Co. Limited https://www.reliancetradingco.com/
Reliance Trading Co. Limited