Elite Capital International: U.S. Stock Markets Rally while oil prices drops, Market wraps up
As the growing numbers of coronavirus is strengthening all over the country, fears among investors have built again, putting stocks, dollar and treasuries in negative position.
As of this writing, Johns Hopkins University has tallied a nearly 3 million citizens in America has already contracted the virus with around 130,306 deaths related.
Crudes is threatened to lower again, after reports from the U.S. government that shows gasoline are starting to stockpile once more.
Here are the main movements in the Stock Market this Tuesday;
- The Dow Jones industrial averages have slid 396.85 points, or 1.51%, to close at 25,890.18.
- The technology related stock Nasdaq Composite has fallen quite a bit by 0.86% to 10,343.89.
Bonds in US and Abroad
- The yield on 10-year Treasuries dipped one basis point to 0.67%.
- The yield on two-year Treasuries decreased less than one basis point to 0.15%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond was also down at 1.423%.
- Germany's 10-year yield fell two basis points to -0.45%.
- Britain's 10-year yield sank two basis points to 0.183%
- Japan's 10-year yield dipped less than one basis point to 0.037%.
- Gold index is impressively increased by 0.47% with an $8.52 change to $1,794.64 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude is down a bit by -0.02% to $40.62 per barrel.
- Brent crude declined a few points by 1.2% to $42.83 a barrel.
- U.S. Dollar Currency Index (DXY) has declined by -0.01% to $96.79 per share.
- The euro decreased 0.1% to $1.1294.
- The British pound dipped 0.1% to $1.2481.
- The Japanese yen weakened 0.2% to 107.55 per dollar.
For more updates in finances and stock market visit us at Elite Capital International Limited - https://elitecapitalinternational.com/
Elite Capital International Limited