Global Infrared Thermometer Market Revenues to Cross $900 Million by 2025 | Arizton
US, Brazil, China, and Mexico are the leading infrared thermometers markets and will account for more than 50% of the revenue generation in 2019.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
• The market will post an absolute growth of around 133%, thus generating an incremental revenue of over $500 million worldwide by 2025.
• Forehead is the largest segment in 2019. It is expected to add over $330 million to the global market by 2025, with over 38% of the revenue addition will be from North America.
• In multipurpose thermometer, Latin America is the second largest segment in 2019 with more than 20% market share. However, North America is the fastest growing region with a CAGR of more than 14% during the forecast period.
• By end-user, the medical segment is the largest contributor with more 50% of the market sales. It is expected to grow 3-fold by 2025, adding approximately $340 million to the market globally.
• In the medical end-user segment, the adult category will drive the market with more than 70% of revenue contribution in 2019. The APAC will be the fastest growing region and will add around $44 million to segment by 2025.
• Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
• Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
• Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product type, application, and geography
• Competitive Landscape – Profile of 4 key vendors and 22 other vendors
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence