How do I Get an Upgrade on British Airways- Travomint
British Airways offers you a flight upgrade and you can get it in both ways online or at the airport. However, the upgrade is subject to availability at the airport on the day of travel.
Once you upgrade your flight on British Airways, you will get benefits with several features and services, including the increased baggage allowance. Just in case, you're wondering how to upgrade British Airways reservations online, you shouldn't worry about it. As you can do the task by going to the airline's website. And to make it easy and simple for you here is a list of steps to follow, go thoroughly.
Follow the Given Steps to Upgrade Cabin on British Airways
• To begin with, open the homepage of the British Airways website.
• There you should choose the Manage Booking tab.
• Then you have to enter the Booking Reference, Last name of the passenger, and click Find My Booking.
• In this way, you will see the British Airways flight booking details.
• You need to choose the Upgrade option present over there if your flight is eligible for an upgrade.
• Otherwise, you can request an upgrade and you'll be notified as soon as the upgrade is available for you.
• Besides, you need to pay for purchasing the upgrade using miles or other payment modes.
This is how you will be able to upgrade your British Airways reservations without any hassle. And you'll get a confirmation for the flight upgrade. Moreover, if you see any hassle while doing the upgrade, you can contact the customer service team to get assistance.