War Is My Business: June 2020 PR
Covering the current state of War Is My Business. It will cover the tasks we have accomplished and those we would like to in the next few months including: social media, publications, and monetization efforts.
This press release covers the tenth month of War Is My Business currently engaging the market.
In the month of June, we begin to prepare for a significant shift - our physical movement from El Paso, Texas to that of Lebanon, Oregon. War Is My Business was established in Linn County, Oregon while still residing in the City of El Paso. Now, we can finally make our move to Oregon to set our roots indefinitely. This PR was delayed as a result of our move right at the beginning of July.
• Reached approximately 2,850-page likes by the end of the month: an increase of only 300 likes from last month.
• On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society by Lt. Col. David Grossman is a book that discusses the psychological impact of combat and killing on the individual human being. It also brings up the techniques and situations in which a person does kill or is empowered to kill when otherwise they may not. A mixture of shaping environmental conditions and conditioning the individual to make fighting instinctual - help to improve fighting efficacy and increase survivability. It also brings up to psychological traumas that result from killing, and how to deal with the trauma. https://warismybusiness.com/
• Working on the review of "On Combat" by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman which will come out in the next week or so of the publishing of the PR.
• Next books on the agenda are Tim Larkin's "When Violence is the Answer" - a relatively short book- then "The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined" by Steven Pinker - much longer one. Following these, I believe I might be ready to begin writing the newest article discussing the reasons for human interspecies violence.
• After arriving in Oregon, preparing an external office, building shelving, soundbooth, etc. Ideally, able to be occupied and utilized by mid to late-August - our one year mark.
Active WIMB Sites
Author, War Is My Business