Featured speakers for 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference
SMi Reports: Featured Speakers listed for SMi Group's 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference taking place in October.
By: SMi Group
With that in mind, SMi is proud to present Europe's only Wearable Injectors Conference, taking place on the 7th-8th of October 2020, in London.
Interested parties can learn more and register at: http://www.wearable-
Key speakers for this year's conference include:
• Julia Frese, Director, TÜV SÜD Japan ltd.
• Digby Harris, Global Category Manager - Medical Device development, AstraZeneca
• Barbara Stollfuss, Team Lead Data Generation, Bayer Vital GMBH
• Phil Tregunno, group Manager, MHRA
• Blake Green, Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs, CMC Medical Devices, Amgen
• Germano Meier, Project Leader, Device & Digital Solutions, Novartis
• Solange Corriol-Rohou, Director, AstraZeneca
• Cedric Gysel, Manager, Healthcare Solutions Design, Johnson & Johnson
• Megan Heft, Senior Device Engineer, AstraZeneca
2020 presentations Snapshot:
• 'Considerations for early technology evaluation and selection of large-volume, on-body injectors'
Megan Heft, Senior Device Engineer, AstraZeneca
• 'Application of wearable sensors to measure clinical benefits
in OA patients'
Germano Meier, Project Leader, Device & Digital Solutions, Novartis
• 'Design strategy for connected solutions: Driving better user experience'
Cedric Gysel, Manager, Healthcare Solutions Design, Johnson & Johnson
• 'Enhancing patient administration experience for LVIs'
Blake Green, Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs, CMC Medical Devices, Amgen
Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference will enable delegates to:
• Explore the growing potential of connectivity and digital health to improve patient experience and treatment
• Understand the key regulatory considerations in industry with representation from regulatory and notified bodies
• Assess advances in device design and development for large volume delivery via on-body injectors
• Gain insights into the use of wearable injectors and devices in clinical trials
To learn more about the conference and view the full agenda please visit:
Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices
7th – 8th October 2020
Proudly sponsored by: Quantex-arc
--- ENDS ---
For media enquiries contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 / Email: