News By Tag
News By Location
Synergy Capital Asset Management: Against growing numbers of Covid Pandemic, Stock Market is ga
U.S. stock market surge the second time this week as market opens Tuesday morning but as before it closes at 4:00 p.m. it slightly fell however remained green.
On today's market flow, Nasdaq Composite leads surge hitting an all-time high with 8 straight days gain while the Dow and S&P500 jump a bit too.
- The S&P 500 Index rose 0.4% as of 4 in the afternoon NYC time.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5% to 26,194.
- The Nasdaq Composite Index gained 0.8%, hitting the highest record on its 8th consecutive day advance which is the largest advance this week.
Treasury yields quite impress investors today too. As yields recovered a few points even suffering a scare from White House trade advisor Peter Navarro regarding the U.S. – China trade that is 'over' which later on he denied telling. He said that the topic in a late night show is just taken 'wildly out of context.'
- The yield on 10-year Treasuries raised less than one basis point to 0.71%.
- The two-year yield is still in no movement to 0.188%.
- The yield on the 30-year bond was up 3 basis points at 1.493%.
Gold price had hit its highest level since 2012 marking $1,769.93 an ounce this day. However oil prices declined by almost 1%.
- West Texas Intermediate crude is down by -.88% to $40.37 a barrel.
- Brent crude decreases by $42.23 a barrel.
- Gold price strengthened by 0.81% to $1,769.93 an ounce.
For now you may browse more on Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited https://synergycapitalam.com/
Synergy Capital Asset Management