Coming back after Illinois Stay at Home Order
New Covid-19 safety procedures to keep our clients, our walkers, and our pets safe.
By: Urban Tailz
NEW COVID-19 PROTOCOL
Urban Tailz has been certified by Pet Sitters International on best practices for our pet sitters and dog walkers during this Covid-19 pandemic. We will be working as diligently as possible to keep our clients, staff, pets, and community safe. Our staff will be outfitted with facemasks, hand sanitizer spray, and leashes (more on those in a bit!). In addition, we will be practicing social distancing while on walks by staying 6-feet away from any passersby.
IF YOU ARE HOME:
• Let us know! We will send a message through TTP just prior to arrival
• We will be bringing our own harnesses and leashes (see below!) so please have your dog in its collar so (s)he is ready to be leashed
• We will continue doing door-to-door exchanges, or quick handoffs in your hallway, lobby, or front yard
• Walkers will be wearing masks when interacting with clients. If a walker is not wearing a mask when they pick up or drop off your dog, please let Urban Tailz management know.
IF YOU ARE NOT HOME:
• Please have all items needed for the walk readily available
• Please leave sanitizing cleaning supplies visible. We will wipe or spray down anything that is touched during our visit like doorknobs, countertops, harness, etc.
Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about our new protocol. We want to make sure you're comfortable!
We also have worked on improving our services during this time off. You can read more about these improvements here: http://www.urbantailz.com/
We can't wait to get back to work!