Minorityfinance.com Facilitates PPP Business Financing for Black Law Firm
Black Law Firm receives PPP Funding via MinorityFinance.com Referral
1. A mainstream lending institution was difficult to work with.
2. They are a small firm and did not need a lot of money to cover payroll.
3. The firm had little prior history of performance.
1. Via a partner firm, we were able to help the firm find a PPP lender that works with sole proprietorships.
2. The firm was able to get financing approved in days and receive the funding they needed
Minorityfinance.com received a small donation to our crowdfunding campaign - American Corporate Responses to Black Lives Matter on Indiegogo https://igg.me/
If you are small minority or woman owned business needs help, please contact us. While we cannot guarantee financing, we will try to get you the money you need. For additional information, please see our Minority and Women-owned Company Small Business Financing Guide and Workbook at: http://www.minorityfinance.com/
The Guide and Workbook consist of two sections: The Guide provides detailed business financing information of specific relevance to Minority and Women-owned Businesses. The Workbook is an electronic document with lists of potential financing sources (of course, we cannot guarantee that you will find financing), blank loan applications, grant forms, business planning and financial reporting templates, IRS Forms and other documents.
# # #
Minorityfinance.com is owned by Creative Investment Research, an investment research and management company. We research and create impact investments and provide investment research services. The company was founded in 1989.
William Michael Cunningham
Page Updated Last on: Jan 29, 2021