Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
How Would You Make a Video Call on Google Hangouts on Mobile and Computer
The Google Hangouts gives you high-quality experience of video calling and you can make calls using your Gmail account
• First and foremost, you are required to open the Hangouts app on your mobile.
• Then at the bottom of the screen, you'll see the Contacts option, click on it.
• After that, you have to type the name of the contact to whom you want to make a video call. From the list of results, you should choose the contact and initiate a video call.
• In addition, you should tap Video Call.
• In this way, your video call starts, and to cancel the Hangouts Video Call, you need to click the End Call option.
This is how you can make a video call on the phone without any hassle. Moreover, if you're wondering how do I make a video call on Google Hangouts on desktop, you shouldn't bother about it and follow the steps mentioned below.
Follow the Given Steps to Make a Video Call on Hangouts on Desktop
• To begin with, you need to open Hangouts.googl.com on your browser.
• Or else, you can make a video call through the chat column on your Gmail account.
• Once you reach the Google Hangouts page, you need to choose a user from the list of Hangouts contacts. You can also search the user by email address or name.
• On finding the person to whom you want to make a video call, select their name. Even you can choose multiple people to make a group video call.
• Further, you should click Video Call and start video calling with Hangouts.
• At the end of the call, discontinue the call by clicking the End Call button.
After knowing the above information, you will be able to make video calls on Hangouts. Also, you will no longer worry about how do I make a video call on Google Hangouts as you would know the process of making calls on Hangouts. Not only mobile but also on the desktop. If you find it difficult or see any problem, you should contact the customer service team to get help around the clock.
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse