Trail Talk Continues at the Heritage Center
Chisholm Trail Heritage Center Releases Trail Talk Schedule for July.
Trail Talk is a free online learning and entertainment series covering a wide range of topics related to the Chisholm Trail. Broadcasts are every Wednesday and Thursday at 3 pm on Zoom. You can also see them at any time on Facebook. Wednesdays focus on the diversity of life along the trail, while Thursdays highlight art and artists of the American West.
July's programming includes music by local artists, discussions of art by local artists, and educational programming appropriate for all ages. Think you know all you need to know about the animals living along the Chisholm Trail? Well, tune in, and you might be surprised. You can also participate in art projects from home.
• Wednesday, July 1 | Allan Wooten & the Cowboy Opry Band - Presenter: Edie
• Thursday, July 2 | Join us as we celebrate the 4th of July - Presenter: Edie
• Wednesday, July 8 | Spend the afternoon with Lizzie Johnson, the Cattle Queen of Texas - Presenter: Edie and Mary
• Thursday, July 9 | Leather Artist Jim Weaver - Presenters: Elizabeth, Edie, and Jim
• Wednesday, July 15 | Animals on the Trail - Presenters: Edie and Mary
• Thursday, July 16 | Dulcimers with Jan Carroll - Presenter: Elizabeth, Edie, and Jan
• Wednesday, July 22 | Story Time on the Trail - Presenters: Edie and Mary
• Thursday, July 23 | Local photographer Martha Burger shares her work- Presenters: Elizabeth, Edie, and Martha
• Wednesday, July 29 | Art Project - Presenters: Edie and Mary
• Thursday, July 30 | Bead Work with Miridith Campbell - Presenters: Elizabeth, Edie, and Miridith
• Wednesday, August 5 | More Animals on the Trail - Presenters: Edie and Mary
• Thursday, August 6 | Local artist Ben Herrington - Presenters: Elizabeth, Edie, and Ben
To find out how to participate, visit our Trail Talk page at https://onthechisholmtrail.com/
Chisholm Trail Heritage Center