GD Rectifiers announces global distribution agreement with Meth Srl and Meth Kft
GD Rectifiers announces new distribution agreement with Meth Srl and Meth Kft
By: GD Rectifiers
Through the agreement, GD Rectifiers now offers the Meth Transformers Group's single phase and three phase transformers.
The Meth Transformers Group designs and manufactures a comprehensive range of high quality transformers and has over 30 years of experience within the industry. Meth Transformers focuses on providing certified quality, customised products, fast time to market, latest technology and know-how through partnering with expert engineers and distributors and offering a comprehensive internal test room. All of their transformers are CE marked and meet various international standards.
They specialise in designing manufacturing:
- Low voltage single phase transformers from 3.2VA – 80KVA
- Low voltage three-phase transformers and auto transformers from 100VA to 1600KVA
Established in 1980, the company has achieved prestigious approvals and certifications within their commitment to quality, which includes European or North American Approvals such as UL, KEMA and ENEC and Middle Eastern Approvals (CoC – ex SASO):
- UL – CSA for single-phase transformers up to 10kVA and for three-phase transformers up to 25kVA (Meth is the only manufacturer in Europe with the UL –CSA listed brand)
- UL CSA – insulation System class F and class B
- ENEC-KEMA for single-phase transformers up to 2kVA
The Meth Transformers Group's experience and commitment to technology allow the company to develop and manufacture new products to meet customer requirements and to improve new production programs.
For further information on Meth Srl and Meth Kft single and three phase transformers please click here -
Or to receive a quote, please call GD Rectifiers today on: 01444 243 452 or email: email@example.com.