PODS® Tucson Provides Tips for Homeowners Moving during Summer Peak Season
By: PODS Tucson
There are a few important tips to keep in mind during your summer move:
• Declutter and Donate – No one likes to take extra baggage to their new beginning, make sure to declutter your home before packing up, and donate any lightly used items to your local charity.
• Create a checklist – Make a list of all the packing supplies you'll need before getting started, to eliminate any hiccups during your move.
• Hydrate – Summer moving can be a scorcher, make sure you drink enough water throughout the day so you can to stay productive for longer.
PODS makes your summer move that much sweeter with the following features:
• Accessibility and Convenience – PODS does all the leg work, delivering a container right to your home, so it is readily available when you need it, and storing it once filled.
• Flexible Solutions – No matter the size of your move, PODS has countless solutions to get you where you're going.
• Movers You Can Trust – PODS has been in business for over 14 years and the Customer Support Team is always ready and happy to serve you.
"Summer is our favorite time of the year, kids are out of school and many families are starting new beginnings and moving to new locations," said Tommy Townson, Location
About PODS Enterprises, LLC
PODS® offers moving and storage the way you need it done, with unlimited time, space, and control. When PODS® pioneered portable storage in 1998, they introduced the world to a brand new, flexible way to move and store. Now an industry leader, PODS® currently provides residential and commercial services in 46 U.S. states, Canada, Australia, and the UK. To date, the PODS® network has completed more than one million long-distance moves, has four million initial deliveries, and has over 220,000 PODS containers in service.