Stumpy's Hatchet House of Princeton to Reopen Amid COVID-19
Safety is always a first priority at Stumpy's Hatchet House !
By: Illumination PR
· 6 of 13 pits will be open, allowing for a minimum of 20 feet of social distancing in a venue that is 8,750 ft2.
· Before starting their shift, employees will answer a health questionnaire and have temperatures taken.
· All employees will wear face coverings
· All waiver devices, pits, hatchets, and surfaces will be sanitized before and after each use
· Bathroom surfaces will be sanitized on an hourly basis, and upon request by guests.
Owners, Scott and Alisa Kuppe, and Steve and Clara Kuppe are AXEcited to re-open and bring a sense of normalcy to its customers and to the Princeton area. To reserve your spot now, please visit https://stumpyshh.com/
About Stumpy's Hatchet House
North America's original hatchet house and home of the #socialthrowdown, Stumpy's Hatchet House offers an alternative form of recreation. Primitive and organic, hatchet throwing suits those who love adventure and those who seek a release. Get back to the basics with hatchet throwing. Great for private parties, team building, birthdays and more.