Tamper Resistant Prescription Printing Solutions to Minimize Cost and Risks of Prescription Printing
The Plus Technologies secure print solution takes inputs from the most popular EMR systems, parses the data, and creates a tamper-resistant prescription to securely deliver it to a laser printer using only plain paper. The printing solution includes pantographic and microprint technologies to prevent any unauthorized copying or scanning. For busy nursing units, emergency departments, clinics, and other healthcare facilities, Plus Technologies' printing solution minimizes administrative tasks process interruptions. Robust security features are built right into the solution, so healthcare facilities can safely use regular paper for patient prescriptions.
The Benefits of Tamper Resistant Rx (TRP) Prescription Printing Solutions
- Save thousands by using only plain paper instead of pre-printed Rx media and expensive printers
- Decreased printer acquisition cost associated with printers capable of handling locking trays
- Reduced training expenses related to training workforce to manage expensive pre-printed Rx media
- No need to store pre-printed Rx media
- Increased security for confidential data
- A host of benefits that includes real-time monitoring, corrective action, rules-based delivery, error logs, detailed security permission, and much more.
Speaking about the printing solution, the spokesperson at Plus Technologies said, " Our printing solution adds security features to easily print prescriptions on plain paper, eliminating the need for special security paper and locking drawers. Whether you are looking to increase patient satisfaction, speed care, or reduce expenses, the Tamper Resistant Prescription Printing delivers powerful security features to save clinicians time while providing a more positive experience for patients."
About Plus Technologies LLC
Plus Technologies provides enterprise output management (EOM) and print software to customers, including corporations, government, and healthcare organizations. Many of our customers are leaders in their field and are listed in the Fortune 500. Plus Technologies solutions are based on the "OM Plus Software Suite." Each software product can stand on its own or can be integrated with the other OM Plus software products, as needed, to solve unique document related business problems. See here: https://www.plustechnologies.com/