Synergy Capital Asset Management: As U.S. Federal Reserve's eyes Zero Rates until 2022
Even though that the US is facing another wave of the coronavirus pandemic this second quarter of 2020 the government will push through the economies reopening
By: Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited
Three major stocks are still on every investor's eyes as market rallies Wednesday afternoon. Nasdaq Composite made the biggest jump Tuesday closing as it marked its first time ever 10,000 price and retained its stand today. S&P 500 and the Dow Jones Industrial Average however are down for the second time this week.
- S&P 500 loss a bit by -17.04 (-0.53%) to 3,190.14.
- Dow Jones Industrial Average is down by -282.31 (-1.04%) to 26,989.99.
- Nasdaq Composite strengthened by +66.59 (+0.67%) to 10,020.35.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index fell 0.4%.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index climbed 0.5%.
Treasuries rallied on today's market as Federal Reserve announced their unanimous decision to keep base interest rates on hold to almost a zero until they are 'confident that the economy has weathered recent events and is on track to achieve its maximum employment and price stability goals.'
In a statement the Feds said in a post, "The ongoing public health crisis will weigh heavily on economic activity, employment, and inflation in the near term, and poses considerable risks to the economic outlook over the medium term. In light of these developments, the Committee decided to maintain the target range for the federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent."
- The yield on 10-year Treasuries declined nine basis points to 0.73%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond (https://www.cnbc.com/
- The yield on the 2-year Treasury bond (https://www.cnbc.com/
Gold and oil prices under commodities rose quite a bit from its price 2 days ago.
- West Texas Intermediate crude is up by 1.69% to $39.60 per barrel.
- Brent crude advances by 1.34% to $41.73 per barrel.
- Gold strengthened by 1.4% to $1,745.20 an ounce.
For now you may browse more on Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited https://synergycapitalam.com/
Synergy Capital Asset Management Limited