AdvantaPure(R) Now Offers GORE(R) STA-PURE(R) Pump Tubing
AdvantaPure is now a systems integrator of GORE STA-PURE Pump Tubing. The AdvantaPure team, experts at molding connections for tubing assemblies, can overmold GORE STA-PURE Pump Tubing as the pump element in biopharm and pharmaceutical assemblies.
GORE STA-PURE Pump Tubing, Series PCS, is specially formulated for extended performance in peristaltic pumps. It's manufactured with a patented composite of platinum-cured silicone rubber and ePTFE for a fluid transfer product that offers durability, reliability and consistent performance.
AdvantaPure connects GORE STA-PURE Pump Tubing to any of its AdvantaSil(R)
Key tubing features include:
• Minimizes the risk of tubing rupture in pumps
• Withstands operating pressures up to 100 psig – ideal for higher pressure uses
• Lasts up to 70 times longer in pumps than extruded silicone tubing, enabling long production cycles
• Provides process stability and consistent flow rates – outperforms silicone in flow-rate decay
• Lower spallation as compared to extruded silicone tubing
• Supports sterile fluid processing
• Fluid contact surface: platinum-cured silicone
• Manufactured and packaged in an ISO Class 7 clean room
• Sterilizable by CIP/SIP and autoclave
GORE STA-PURE Pump Tubing is made in USA and comes in a range of sizes and lengths. A validation guide and extractables test packages are available upon request.
For more information on AdvantaPure's overmolding capabilities and GORE STA-PURE Pump Tubing, visit http://www.advantapure.com/
# # #