Introducing Our Newest Course: Preparing the Workplace for COVID-19
By: HIPAA Exams
• Intro to Course (5 minutes)
• What is COVID-19 (5 minutes)
• How a COVID-19 Outbreak Affects the Workplace (10 minutes)
• Steps Workplaces Can Do to Reduce Risk (20 minutes)
• What to Do to Protect Workers Based on their Employee Exposure Risk (10 minutes)
• Standalone test (10 minutes)
Employees and employers will learn what COVID-19 is, how it is spread, what it's symptoms are, and then how they can prevent and protect against it in the workplace. Provides specific education on hand hygiene and PPE usage in the workplace.
Participants earn a certificate of completion and one hour of CEU, while learning how to protect against COVID-19 while at work.
HIPAA Exams is an IACET Accredited professional and management development training company with primary focuses on health care, workplace safety, and HR and legislative compliance. HIPAA Exams courses titles include HIPAA Security and Privacy, OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens, OR Protocols for HCIRs, Cyber Awareness Training, Harassment and Sexual Harassment Prevention and more! All courses are 100% online eLearning modules.
To learn more about our Preparing the Workplace for COVID-19 course visit: https://www.hipaaexams.com/
To learn more about HIPAA Exams visit https://www.hipaaexams.com/