News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
The Spa at Shangri-La Springs reopens
By: Shangri-La Springs
"Recent months have left people feeling stressed and anxious," said Deborah Leible, manager of The Spa at Shangri-La Springs. "We are happy to again be able to provide important self-care to the community to help restore well-being, all with thoughtful safety precautions in place."
The Spa offers massages including hot stone, warm VOYA seaweed muslin bag and muscle recovery deep tissue, as well as body treatments including VOYA seaweed body wraps, raindrop technique aromatherapy, VOYA seaweed marine foot and leg ritual and foot reflexology. The Spa recently received a SILVER award for Best Day Spa in Naples Daily News 2020 Best of Bonita/Estero and finalist for Best Day Spa in Gulfshore Life magazine's 2020 Best of the Gulfshore Lee County.
In response to recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization surrounding COVID-19, and out of respect for the health and safety of employees, staff and the community, The Spa has implemented the following procedures:
· Appointment times will be staggered to reduce the likelihood of client overlap.
· Clients must fill the Health Intake Form online prior to their appointment.
· Clients will be pre-screened and temperatures taken prior to their appointment with a no-touch thermometer.
· Service providers will always wear masks and a freshly cleaned apron or disposable gowns with every client treatment. Therapists will wear gloves for body treatments.
· It is required that all clients wear masks when they arrive and throughout their appointment.
· Treatment rooms will be disinfected completely between clients. The waiting and retail areas are disinfected regularly.
· There are no penalties to clients that cancel their appointments currently.
· Spa amenities, including the sauna and steam room, remain closed to maintain social distancing.
· Employees are not allowed to work if they feel unwell or show any cold or flu-like symptoms.
· Currently, treatments exclude facials.
Through the end of June, The Spa is offering 20% off any gift certificates over $200 and on retail purchases over $75 (all sales final).
For more information about the spa, therapists, services offered or to book an appointment, please call 239-676-7334. To space out appointments comfortably for staff and clients, online bookings are currently unavailable. www.ShangriLaSprings.com