War Is My Business: May 2020 PR
Covering the current state of War Is My Business. It will cover the tasks we have accomplished and those we would like to in the next few months including: social media, publications, and monetization efforts.
This press release covers the ninth month of War Is My Business currently engaging the market.
In the month of May, we begin to prepare for a significant shift - our physical movement from El Paso, Texas to that of Lebanon, Oregon. War Is My Business was established in Linn County, Oregon while still residing in the City of El Paso. Now, we can finally make our move to Oregon to set our roots indefinitely. Coming in July, when I would have to write the press release for June, we will already be in movement to Oregon. This may result in the June press release being delayed by a few more days than usual.
• Reached approximately 2,450-page likes by the end of the month: an increase of only 150 likes from last month.
• Order for new external office at Oregon location made. Beginning of a 3-month long project.
• Finished the review on "On Killing" by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, but the actual review itself was just recently published in June - so it will come out in that Press Release.
• Working on "On Combat" by Dave Grossman now. Ideally, the review will be complete prior to leaving for Oregon. Following that Tim Larkin's "When Violence Is the Answer" then potentially beginning the next article for the main discussion of War Is My Business.
• After arriving in Oregon, preparing an external office, building shelving, soundbooth, etc. Ideally, able to be occupied and utilized by mid to late-August - our one year mark.
Active WIMB Sites
Author, War Is My Business